(any compensation plan)
Get ultimate flexibility with our patent-pending compensation plan engine. Calculate commissions for your network the way you want to, even for compensation plans you haven’t yet envisioned:
- • Real-time, on demand, or scheduled operations
- • Different tree types: genealogy, binar, trinar, matrix
- • As many types of bonuses as you need
- • Any periodicity: monthly, weekly, daily, or even different periods for different bonuses
- • Our library contains most common compensation plans, ready to use, including unilevel, stair-step, combined, binary, ternary and revolver matrix
Our flexible compensation plan engine is based on modern graph algorithms which allow you to operate with large-scale network structured data and perform fast computations with it.
An easy and effective way to manage network relationships: stay in touch with your network live and in real time
- • View all of your data in grid, hierarchical or graphical formats
- • Organize your custom filters and pages for quick access to frequently used data
- • Navigate through active and past periods
- • Compare and analyze metrics
- • View full histories of volumes and ranks
- • Send messages and notifications
- • Get comprehensive information and history for each account
- • Export data or connect with third parties through our APIs to perform real time data exchanges, including e-mail distribution
Building network relationships is the key driver of the success of your direct sales` business
Learn more >
Fully Customisable Onlineoffice for Distributors
The Onlineoffice.pro platform is a powerful content management system (CMS) which allows you to create your own Onlineoffice for end-users.
You can configure pages, menus, modules and template designs as you wish, and easily create your own web application according to your specific needs and guidelines.
You can also choose one of our pre-configured templates to begin using Onlineoffice immediately.
You can use your own domain name and incorporate your own company logo into Onlineoffice for a custom-branded solution.
You can easily integrate Onlineoffice, just like our main application, with third-party applications and websites. For example, you can use our referral link script on any custom website.Learn more >
Reports and Analytics
Platform reporting tools allow you to obtain insights into all of your network’s core metrics.
The platform includes preconfigured reports for network development, financial operations and commission calculation and sales. You can also rapidly configure custom filters to create your own web forms and pages for immediate access to your mostly commonly-used data.
You can use the included set of reports, or we can design any report you require to support your business-specific tasks through our fixed-price packages services.
Points-of-sale and Warehouses
Even the basic configuration of the MLM Soft platform contains these stock and sales management system features:
- • Inventory management and multiple price lists
- • Multiple warehouses and sales points
- • Specific prices connected to distributor ranks
- • Customisable workflow for orders and other operations
- • User role and access configuration
- • Flexible settings for storekeepers rewards and connections with distributors' accounts
If basic POS functionality doesn't meet your needs you can easily integrate with third-party store-keeping system, such as TradeGecko.
You can configure multi-channel sales, using our powerful API to integrate with any e-commerce platforms
Financial management is organized by accounts and wallets. You can configure as many account types as you need and set up custom rules for each type of operation including allowing or disallowing internal transfers from wallet to wallet, or charging commission fees for fill-up or payout operations.
A distributor can create payout orders in the Onlineoffice app, or your administrative staff can do them in bulk in the main app. The payment gateway automatically processes all fill-ups and payouts.
The platform is already connected to several existing payment gateways, and we can integrate with your own payment provider if it is not yet supported.Learn more >